On the following pages, you will find summaries and insights on papers that I am reading in areas outside of the ones that are identified explicitly on the website. You can refer to the Table of Contents below for more details.
To find out about books (well this will have more than just books in AI ethics!) that I find interesting in the domain of AI ethics, you can visit the respective pages.
Short summaries and questions will also be posted on the book’s Twitter account
Support me with a coffee¶
If you enjoy the content on this page, you can support my work by buying me a coffee
Table of Contents¶
- “Cool Projects” or “Expanding the Efficiency of the Murderous American War Machine?”
- Automating informality: On AI and labour in the global South
- AI Safety, Security, and Stability Among Great Powers
- Algorithmic content moderation: Technical and political challenges in the automation of platform governance
- Responsible AI #AIForAll : Approach Document for India - Part 1: Principles for Responsible AI
- Creativity in the Era of Artificial Intelligence